I entering this card in a challenge for Operation Write home. The link to this challenge can be found here along with instructions on how to do triple time stamping. I have seen this card a lot on split coast stampers card forum. I kept meaning to try to do one in this technique and post it...and, at last, here it is. I like the technique, but I wish I used colors that popped a bit more, I need to try this again, and I will it's easy to do.My stamped image is a stamp from SU, since I borrowed the stamp, I'm not sure of the name of it. I do know my ribbon is from SU and certain celery...does that count? LOL
Lovely! Thank you for playing along!
ReplyDeleteYour card colors do so pop! I've been itching to try the triple time stamping since you guys showed it to us. I did it for the first challenge , not realizing that it was going to be one of the techniques later on. It's a lot of fun and I'm going to use it a lot from now on!
ReplyDeleteGreat card with the triple stamping! I just tried this for the first time myself. Yes, the celery green ribbon counts - then again, who's counting? :)
ReplyDeleteThese colors are great!
ReplyDeleteI've just recently tried this technique too, it's fab isn't it? I like the stamps you've chosen and the colours are pretty. x
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeleteFun color mixture and the sentiment is sooo affirming - the best kind. Lovely card.
ReplyDeleteNice job on the Triple Time, Jill. I think the colors are nice. Now we need to teach you how to do a twist on it. LOL Guess that will be for another time. WTG!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card - love your triple time stamping - it makes a dramatic card.
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine