This is a card I made for LAST week's teapot challenge, Yes I am a bit late, but I was stuck as what to to to make a card...but last night, while I was packing up my craft room (an endless job...at least it seems that way...smile. I found some cute fabric with playing cards. Of course, I had even forgotten that I had something like that. It inspired me to sit down and try and make a card for the challenge...
I used fabric for the cards, Cuttlebug hearts embossing folder for the background, EK success punch for the border, added ribbon, and popped my image up with pop dots...


Hi Jill,
ReplyDeleteThis is just awesome....you are so talented and what a clever idea.
So sorry about the water damage. I KNOW how that feels. Lots of luck with all the repairs.
Have a blessed day,
Barb ♥
Fabric, huh? That is fantastic! Such a great card, Jill.
ReplyDeleteVery cute! You are so talented!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute, Jill! What an awesome idea! I'm no good with those teapot challenges, lol, you did great!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo...cleaning the room, guess you got the "call"! You can do it!!! Think of all the wonderful things you're going to find that you forgot you had, I do it all the time! Blessing! Kathy
I can only imagine what I'd go through packing up my craft room! Talk about an endless job with no end in sight!!! LOL Great card, and in the 2nd photo, I swear the teapot is wearing the hat that one of Fergie's daughters wore to Prince William's wedding last year!!! It's even the same color!! Too funny!
ReplyDelete