Cherie made this cute Pen-quin, out of two Styrofoam balls and felt
And these were my "cheater"ornaments. (really short on time these days) made using a spellbinder die and just decorating with ribbon, and beadsHere are some more ornaments made at my daughter's ornament party.


Great ornaments from everyone! Hope your house gets done soon!
ReplyDeleteI love all your handmade ornaments. How fun to have an ornament party. Mary would really love something like that when she gets a little older.
ReplyDeleteElena, My daughter started having the ornament party when her children were only ages 3 and 5. They loved it then, and they still enjoy it now...
ReplyDeleteCarol, I sure hope the house gets done soon too. This is not fun, but, hopefully, with the damange repaired it should be so much better.
ReplyDeleteHi Jill!
ReplyDeleteThese are cute ornaments! Very creative! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed time with your loved ones! Hope things are going well with your house! Blessings! Kathy
These are GREAT!!
ReplyDeleteWhat ADORABLE ornaments!! I really enjoyed seeing them. Hope you are having a wonderful, crafty year so far!! ~Karen
ReplyDelete