My card was made with a Squigglefly image, Cottage Shelf, done by artist Deena Perreault.Deena's Blog can be found here...http://acreativeneed.wordpress.com/
My pumpkin was punched out with a punch by Ek Success, and my striped background paper is from Stampin up, I put a sheet of Vellum over it so my images would stand out more. I also used pop dots on my bottles to make them Pop out, and added button brads to my corners.
Hope everyone has a good day...
That is a really cute card. I love the 3D effect!
ReplyDeleteLovely card! I love what the vellum does, very clever of you.
ReplyDeleteThis card is adorable. I love how you put the vellum over the striped paper. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteCute card!!
ReplyDeleteJill this is so cute! I love how you gave the shelf items dimension! Great coloring and the pumpkin is terrific! Thanks for letting me know; it's wonderful to see my image on your fabulous card!
ReplyDeletehugs,Deena
Cute scene you've created, and right about now I could grab that cup and pour myself a cuppa whatever's in those bottles on the shelf! LOL
ReplyDeleteSo cute and how clever of you using the vellum! I never would of thought of that!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
Kathy